Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Canada Eh?

     Over the 4th of July weekend I  went to visit my fiancé in Canada. He just moved a few weeks prior. I love ottawa!! It seems like it's going to be a great city to explore. 
     We of course had a great time together. It was nice to meet him out for lunch everyday. We had Mexican food one and Thai another day. I'm kinda on the fence about the food. But I guess that's something we get to explore together. 
The city is so pretty! I'm super excited about this new adventure. Oh and I got to see our apartment in Canada. It's beautiful!! Super excited to decorate our place. Here are a few pictures from our trip. 
In front of the Parliament. They had a 4th of July tribute for US citizens. 
Canada has the coolest money I've ever seen. 
We even got a chance to attend a few parties! 
We have So much fun together! 



No comments:

Post a Comment