Friday, July 22, 2016

A night of bridal fun!

A couple of nights ago my sister and I attended a bridal open house at the Bash. It's a super cute event space. Great for small wedding or intimate get togethers.
I googled "intimate wedding" and this place had great Yelp reviews. The owner contacted me and said they were having an open house. 
So of course I asked my sister to go with me. 
The best part about the Bash. Is they offer all inclusive wedding! So much stress off my back. You get amazing food, cake,flowers, drinks,all the table and chairs, and even a photo booth. 

So with all that being said! I think I may have found my  reception venue. I'm looking forward to work with the owners. So nice and friendly. 
Oh and did I mention the cutest gift bag ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment