Saturday, May 18, 2013

Encinitas Sports Festival & B&L Sprint Triathlon!!



 
What do you do on a Saturday morning? Well if you like me you go running. But this time I got my whole family out. Parents, sister and two cousins! I was so happy that everyone had a great time. The Encinitas 5k is a really nice event. There were some of the sweetest volunteers ever. I have never been to a race where everyone was so nice. And I run a lot!!!!
The morning started out early and we headed up to Encinitas.. About a 30 min drive. It's so pretty out there. Right on the coast. Very pretty, I may have to go running up there. We got out race packets and attached our timing chip, We were all set to run!!! Here are some pictures. Oh yeah and we got a really cool Medal!
My family:)

Mom, Sister and me!

Me and my parents

My dad running so fast....... NOT !!!!!

Me running

 

No comments:

Post a Comment