Friday, October 21, 2011

Wine Vault & Bistro- 3 Day Winery and Culinary Tour To Guadalupe Valley, Mexico

We Arrived!!! La Fonda is a really cute, rustic, oceanside hotel located in Ensenada Mexico. La Fonda is a One-of- a kind "Secret Hideaway".
http://www.lafondabaja.com/

 Margarita's and Bloody Mary's were first on my list. We had a long drive "41 miles from the border". And  the two Mexican Coffee's that I had at The Wine Vault & Bistro had wore off:)
 One of the BEST All YOU CAN EAT BRUNCH!
( But then again I LOVE MEXICAN FOOD)






After way too many Margarita's we checked into our room. The room at La Fonda are all unique. 


Each room has a Fireplace. There is Free firewood by the front office.  

Room #30

Patio shared by room 28, 29, 30 and 31.
After we all got settled into our rooms we were off to the Beach for pictures. And I thought it would be great to put on my Red Retro Bikini. ( Only after about 5 Margaritas and a glass of red wine)

View from the beach looking up!

I think I was the only one who got the bring your
Bikini Memo!! LOL!!!! 











I think I'm done..... Ready to put my dress back on!!!


What a Beautiful Sunset.




We walked to to the market to get Beer and Shrimp Tacos.

I LOVE IT!!!!


The Shrimp Tacos were so good.

The beers only cost $4.00.  In Mexico when you return the bottles you get the deposit back. She gave me $2.75 back.!!!


Time to Party!!!

The shirts turned out so CUTE!!!!








































































































No comments:

Post a Comment