Sunday, October 9, 2011

Little Italy Festa 2011

San Diego's Little Italy FESTA! is billed as the largest Italian festival on the west coast. And when this always highly-anticipated event hits town for its 17th annual rendition, it will be bigger than ever. Staged by the Little Italy Association, FESTA! Takes place October 9 from 10 a.m.-6 p.m., with events going on throughout the historic neighborhood. An estimated 120,000 attendees turned out last year, and a similar crowd is expected this time around.
 San Diego had the best weather today , I spent the morning in Little Italy. There was a shopping market,wonderful food and amazing art.
I can't believe that these little Pastels create this beautiful art.















The Sistine Chapel Ceiling Re-Created.


Last October when I went to Rome I was able to see the Sistine Chapel. The Chapel is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!
And the Re-Created version is Amazing too! 




It's CHALK!!!







I went to Mount Miguel High School:)


Of Course I found the cute Boys!! I love Italy


A Beautiful Day in San Diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment