Monday, May 31, 2010

Puerto Vallarta Mexico


                                   Girlfriends Getaway to Mexico

 Puerto Vallarta is located in Jalisco Mexico. They are know for great beaches and wonderful weather, You can not tell from the pictures but it rained almost the whole time we were there.  That did not stop us. We had a great time!!! We took advantage of the rain and went on a jungle tour. We also rode ATV's and got down and dirty in the mud. Our tour guide took us to a waterfall. I thought GREAT I've always wanted to jump off a cliff and there I was scared as a little duck I was shaking in my bikini!!After 15 minutes of 5-4-3-2-1 I finally jumped off the baby cliff!!! Yay for me:)The food was great and the nightlife was even better!!





View from our Room.







Jungle Tour

Shopping



That's me on the Baby Cliff 5-4-3-2-1 Jump



ATV



No comments:

Post a Comment