Friday, August 7, 2015

Las Vegas, Mariah Carey Concert!


The Diva Herself has arrived to Viva Las Vegas! 
      And we had to plan a girls trip. We had an upgraded weekend! Amazing Food! Strong drinks and sister time! 
                     Our room key
             Inside Caesars Palace 
                      The Strip at night 
              Lunch at serendipity 3
Yes, it's as good as it looks;-) 
                             
               The pool of the Gods 
I sang my heart out !!!! Mariah's music makes me so happy. Something about the time of her voice just puts me in a happy place! I have driven around San Diego for the last 10 years playing her CDs. Hearing her sing the songs live is music toy ears. 
                      
              After Concert Drinks 
We even got a chance to stop by the Las Vegas Sign. 


No comments:

Post a Comment