Tuesday, April 7, 2015

My Boyfriend!

          
         

Last Halloween was the start of something very special. 
I had no idea that one date would turn into an amazing love. My friend that I had been chatting with on facebook became more than a friend. 
    Eric has in a short amount of time changed my life. I feel like it is possible for me to live Happily Ever After. 
He is very sweet caring and loving toward  me. I for the first time feel like someone accepts me for who I am. I in no way shape or form feel like pretending to be someone else when I'm around him. 
Just feeling so in love... Thank you baby! I love you! 
His Birthday Weekend in Chicago.
       Weekend in Beverly Hills
                   My Birthday weekend in Washington DC. 
     Halloween 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment