Friday, December 12, 2014

Boston



Another nanny trip this time to Boston. We all got on a plane and headed to the East Coast! (Yes, my trip included the family and their daughter, just did not want to put them all on line). London and I spent time at the Boston Children's Museum, the Firehouse Museum, and we walked around the City together. 
Boston in the Fall is Beautiful!!
And Yes, I had to get out for a little run! 26degrees. Not so much fun! 
And of course to Boston Red Sox! 
Lucky for me Femway Park was right around the corner from our hotel. 
Let's talk a little about Fall Fashion.... I'm in LOVE! Boots, high Socks, fell in love and became a little obsessed with socks! 
I even got the chance to go to CHEERS! 
You know... The Place Where Everyone Knows Your Name! Yes, that super cute bar. I know I'm dating myself. But I did enjoy a cold Beer. 
Hope to see you again Boston! 

No comments:

Post a Comment