Saturday, October 4, 2014

Hiking Iron Mountain

I love to be active on the weekends. Part of me is constantly reminded that I use to be a fat girl, and that maybe I'm not as active as I thought. I feel SUPER STRONG HEALTHY!, but something about getting out on the trail, I start to feel not so strong. I think the heat got to me today. I love to wake up early and be active, but I think the old me mentality sometimes kicks in. 
    I feel like I'm constantly reminded that I use to be fat. And I'm ok with that I just feel sometimes, I hold other people back. It sucks to feel strong and then get out on the trail and instantly feel weak minded! 
Ugh,...... The struggle of a fit/ chunky girl
Finally made it to the top! 

Iron Mountain is a Beautiful hike! Make sure you bring tons of water. The hike is only 3 1/2 miles, but is a killer if your not prepared! 
Finally found some shade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment