Monday, April 14, 2014

Chicago Marathon/ summertime Fine!!

I just got accepted to run the chicago marathon today! Which comes at a perfect time because today I also started a weight loss challenge! 30 days to be #SummerTimeFine 
I will incorporate meal planning with exercise. I workout all the time. I just need to eat healthier. Fingers are crossed this will get that extra 10-15lbs off. I just recently lost some weight. But I'm looking to be bikini ready for this summer! 
 
This will be my second Marathon. Last year I ran the ING NEW YORK CITY MARATHON! Which was a DREAM, Chicago is only going to be icing on the cake! 
I have a long way ahead of me. Marathon training takes a lot out of you. But hard work does pay off! I never thought at the age of 37 I would be running a marathon! Or that the Marathon Association would be cling me a Athlete. It's Crazy how your life can lead you into different directions. I have dedicated myself to this sport. And I've made some amazing friends and dreamed bigger than I ever thought possible.  I'm ready to kick some ass over the next couple of months. #letsGo #26.MilesBaby 
#dreambig #imready #chicago 




No comments:

Post a Comment