Sunday, May 1, 2011

Solana Beach Duathlon!!!!






Solana Beach, San Diego County, California
Well I guess I'm back at it again. This morning I signed up for the Solana Beach Duathlon!!! I have until July 24th to Train. So that means cleaning off my bike and dusting off my shoes. Well my shoes are fine. I actually still jog about 4 times a week. I do a 3 mile jog around my neighborhood. I really need to get my Bike out. The last time I rode was for the Rosarito to Ensenada.( 50Miles) That was 3-4 years ago!!!! Wish me LUCK I will post pictures of training and pictures of my Bike:)Distances


Triathlon: 1/4 Mile Ocean Swim, 9 Mile Bike, 3 Mile Run


Duathlon: 1 Mile Run, 9 Mile Bike, 3 Mile Run

Triathlon Club of San Diego's
Solana Beach Triathlon & Duathon

July 24, 2011









No comments:

Post a Comment